H1(V) / H2(V) / HC
Electrical certifications for high voltage electrical operations: worker, work supervisor, lock and tag manager.
Fictis Prévention offers an e-learning solution tailored to your employees who have to perform high voltage electrical operations.
This e-learning module is intended for the personnel working on high voltage electrical structures.
Prerequisite: having completed the module “Preparation for electrical certifications of the personnel performing low voltage electrical operations”.
Objectives of the training
- Preparing the H1, H1V, H2, H2V, HC certifications in compliance with the NF C 18-510 French norm, approved on December 21, 2011.
- Safely carrying out operations on electrical structures.
- you simply register your employees on our/your platform.
- the learner can access the training modules via internet and can remotely exchange with a consultant (mail, telephone, forum…).
- at the end of the training, the trainee is assessed.
- a certificate is created and ready to send. The practical training will be carried out by your trainers.
The learner follows all the chapters and is assessed at the end of the course.
At he end of the final assessment, a printable certificate is delivered.
Chapter 1 – High voltage structures and installations
Knowledge assessment test
After each chapter, you gain access to a downloadable summary on “ key points ”. The learner will be able to consult this document whenever necessary.
New product including numerous videos and very realistic 3D animations, for a better appropriation of knowledge by the learners.
Customisation of the module
This module can be customised in both substance and form.
We can integrate:
- your instructions;
- your graphical charter.
Formacode : 24049
Languages: English, French, Spanish